Open to the Public - Member's Priority - Registration Needed
Pulau Ubin is an island of two halves. Two rivers separate the east and west – Sungei Jelutong flows in from the south, meeting its northern counterpart Sungei Besar at a drinks stall. Healthy mangroves of various species thrive here. At some sections, the river narrows and trees close in, creating a canopy of arching branches. Birds such as kingfishers, hornbills and eagles can be spotted at this mazy waterway, together with reptiles like monitor lizards and the occasional snake.
1. Children (8 to 12 years old only) are entitled to a 50% discount
2. Children (8 to 12 years old only) must be accompanied by one parent in the same kayak. No guardians are allowed.
3. Payment can be via cash, bank transfer or cheque made out to ‘Nature Society (Singapore)’.
4. More details will be emailed to you upon successful registration.
5. No refunds will be given for no shows or dropouts.
Please register at http://tinyurl.com/nsskayakubin
Min. & Max. No. of Participants
Note: Members will be given priority.
Please contact Say Chong at email@example.com.
Note: Details will be emailed upon successful registration and payment.
Trip is subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather and/or insufficient participants. A replacement trip will be offered if cancellation is due to poor weather.